Professional BlueRobotics BlueROV2 Assembly. Done in iSENSYS lab by certified specialists.
You will get:
- Assembly of a kit of your choice
- Complete assembly of your ROV frame and structural components
- Whirring and electronics tray assembly and testing
- Companion computer firmware setup
- Setup and tuning of the vehicle
- ARDUPilot / PixHawk setup. Compass / IMU calibration
- Thruster alignment and calibration
- Controller channel assignment and hover trimming
- Leak detection system setup (if included)
- Connecting and testing of accessories
- Battery balancing and conditioning
- Luma Led Lights installation (if included)
- Gripper tool installation (if included)
- Pressure testing of all components
- Dry pressure testing 2 hour min.
- Test tank testing 1 hour min.
- QC and test card printout